BUY ELIZABETH ARDEN MAKEUP. ARDEN MAKEUP
Buy elizabeth arden makeup. Games of make up and dress up. Learn to put make up on.
Buy Elizabeth Arden Makeup
- Florence Nightingale Graham (December 31, 1878 – October 18, 1966), who went by the business name Elizabeth Arden, was a Canadian businesswoman who built a cosmetics empire in the United States. At the peak of her career, she was one of the wealthiest women in the world.
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
Day Two Hundred and Twenty Nine /365
Another shot where it looks like I'm hiding? Yep. Haha.
This is a layer of some xmas lights too so yay!
I was also tagged by the lovely Heather and Kiara and Lyss to do these questions. I will tag some random people.
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? Flash, my camera. And also the house keys haha. .
2. Favorite brand of makeup? I'm not really a brand person with anything. I dont wear foundation or concealer but I did buy new eyeshadow/mascara today and that was from Maybelline.
3. Favorite flower? Orchids :)
4. Favorite clothing store? I liked Zara and Urban Outfitters when I went overseas. Right now I'm saving money and even though I work in a clothing store I havent bought much in ages.
5. Favorite perfume? I like a few. Stella by Stella Mccartney is good. Also Pretty by Elizabeth Arden -thats the one I use most of the time.
6. Heels or flats? FLATS I dont do heels.. ever. :P
7. Do you make good grades? I'm not in school but when I was I didnt do too badly.
8. Favorite colors? Purple and blue
9. Do you drink energy drinks? Nope. I just dont like what they can do to you. Or the taste.
10. Do you drink juice? Yep everyday I have orange, cranberry and raspberry. I also like pretty much every fruit juice.
11. Do you like swimming? Yes I do. I live near the beach so thats a given.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? If I'm in a restaurant.
13. Favorite moisturizer? hhmm..Nivea or Aveeno.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life? definitely -before I have kids.
15. Do you get mad easily? nope.
16. Are you into ghost hunting? nope..
17. Any phobias? not intensely but I dont like spiders or sharks. I have caught spiders in jars though even though they freak me out. Its the whole 'being an adult' thing. haha.
18. Do you bite your nails? I used to for a few years but havent in about 8 years.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? I've had my life go in slow motion and thought I was going to die but walked away unharmed. So kinda.
20. Do you drink coffee? nah I dont like the smell/taste
My dad's colleague brought this back for me/sis to add to the makeup stash here. OTL
...I'm pretty sure we already had too much. Glad he didn't buy eyeshadow, we seriously have way too many from Dior/Elizabeth Arden/Etude House/M.A.C./Shu Uemura/Urban Decay. About half of those are singular pots and the other half limited palettes. *wince*
(Although he really shouldn't have indulged us in the lipstick/gloss either...)
Thank you, friends who live in America and are willing to indulge my shopping frenzies. ¦
cosmetic jewellery wholesale
make up special effects
best makeup for face
how to apply scene make up
eyes makeup tips
make up tutorial
peacock make up ideas
mini makeup brush
asian wedding makeup